If you’re in the market for a new bathroom shower, ideas abound on how to…
You know what kind of shower curtain that will complete the look of your bathroom remodel. Perhaps, you aren’t remodeling your master bath, but want to liven up your older bathroom with a unique shower curtain.
However, you can’t find the right shower curtain no matter where you look. Now, you’re in luck. In this post, you’ll find dozens of DIY projects, ideas, and websites to find the unique shower curtain that best matches your style.
If you search for “Unique Shower Curtain Ideas Beautiful” on Pinterest, you’ll come up with more shower curtain ideas. Granted “beautiful” relies on your perception, but Pinterest serves as a launching pad to get you brainstorming.
For another Pinterest search, you can plug in, “Unique Shower Curtain Ideas Awesome,” that comes up with a wide variety of shower curtain ideas, such as
Here are some other shower curtain ideas to fit with your unique personality:
1. Go to YouTube to find DIY shower curtain ideas. Many folks find unique ways to create their one-of-a-kind shower curtains that meet their budget and their décor. Here are a few to check out:
2. Create your own unique shower curtains for the kids’ bathrooms using glow in the dark fabric paint on a clear shower curtain making bath time fun.
5. You can also have a wet room bathroom with pavers, tile, and a drain in the middle of the floor. Make sure it’s conducive to your family. If your little ones are used to baths, a shower may overwhelm them.
6. You can also install a canvas shower curtain—it’s long lasting and sturdy. But your canvas shower curtain will need a liner because it’s not wholly water-resistant. You can buy canvas shower curtains at Bed, Bath and Beyond, Wal-Mart, and Wayfair.
You can find shower curtain liners at many retail stores and online. Shower liners come in white or solid colors. You can purchase a shower liner through Amazon, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Target, and Wayfair.
7. Plastic shower curtains with unique designs. Unique plastic shower curtains are the least expensive of all shower curtains. Plus, vinyl shower curtains are easy to clean and resist mildew and mold.
8. You can go high-end with satin or silk shower curtains. These unique shower curtains aren’t water-resistant, so you’ll need to put up a shower liner. Plus, silk or satin don’t mix well in children’s bathrooms. Better to put it up in the master bath.
9. You can install double curtain rods to add a unique twist to your shower curtain design. There are many reasons why doubling up on shower curtain rods is an excellent idea. Here are some of those reasons:
11. More DIY ideas for creating a unique shower curtain. While some folks don’t mind going high-end, it’s hard when you’re raising kids or during other seasons of life.
You can watch websites and videos that teach you how to make a unique shower curtain that reflects your style. Here are some more ideas for a unique shower curtain:
Indeed, your creativity shines when you make DIY shower curtains. Fortunately, social media provides a way to find unique shower curtain ideas that brighten up a tired bathroom or for adding a touch of whimsy.