Are you finding it harder everyday to get into your bathtub? If you answered yes…
Five Star Bath Solutions is here for you and your bathroom remodeling needs now or in the future.
*Certain conditions apply, see store for details, applies only to full bath and shower systems, discount can not exceed 10% of retail price.
Thinking of remodeling? Why remodel if not to add affordable luxury to your life? Visualize yourself returning home from an arduous day at work, neck is stiff from sitting at a computer, your mind is jumbled from being overused, and you realize you need some relief at the end of this long day. You know you want rejuvenation and relaxation to energize you for the next day and think of a retreat to a spa. Then realize you have one right inside the comforts of your own home!
How A Steam Shower Works
1- Different than a shower:
You install a whole mechanism that actually produces a large volume of detoxing steam. Your shower stall is sealed to keep the steam from escaping. You control the steam from a control panel in your shower which activates the steam generator. Water passes through a waterline to the steam generator where an electric element increases the water temperature to 118 degrees (warm enough to give you a soothing ambience but not too hot to burn). The steam generator channels the hot water through a pipe to the steamhead where the steamhead converts the water into steam filling the shower with magnificently relaxing warm breathable steam!
2- Steam Shower Conserves Water:
Your steam shower conserves water better than a conventional shower using only about two gallons of water in twenty minutes. (Compared to fifty or more gallons used conventionally for the same duration.) Steam showers are the trend in eco-friendly homes.
3- Steam Showers are faster than Saunas:
As soon as you activate the steam generator in a steam shower, it starts working immediately. With other spa-type home additions such as a sauna, you must heat the space for hours ahead of time, however, your steam shower activates quickly with the push of a button on your console.
Financial Benefits of a Steam Shower
According to Zillow, homes with steam showers installed sell for three percent more than their expected values, making your steam shower an investment, not just in peace and relaxation, but also in asset value of your luxurious home. A steam shower will be a beautiful addition to your home.
Health Benefits to Steam
Improve Your Health with Steam. Steam is proven to improve your physical, mental, and emotional well-being. There are reasons why you find these facilities in gymnasiums and healing centers dating back to Ancient Rome.
Since that time, steam showers have been used to treat an array of ailments. Here are the benefits you can look forward to:
1. Lowered Stress: Steamed showers relax tightened/fatigued muscles, loosen stiff joints and ease tension on cartilage. When your muscles relax, both your mind and body relax.
2. Deeper Sleep: This relaxation and lowered tension releases endorphins and hormones that clears breathing airways which naturally improves quality of sleep-- something becoming more rare in this fast-paced world! When you sleep better, your body heals itself faster.
3. Smoother Skin: The largest organ found on the human body is skin! Steam acts as a moisturizer, opening clogged pores allowing oxygen in. With oxygen able to better absorb, powerful vitamins and minerals are also more easily captured. Open pores also allow the skin to perspire, leading to detoxification. Chemicals trapped under the skin’s surface are excreted. This makes you feel more energized and healthy as you are not holding onto this accumulation anymore! With smooth skin, you glow and attract more goodness into your life.
4. Increased Blood Circulation: The heat from steam opens up the airway to your lungs, increasing your heart rate. This causes an increase in blood flow as the blood vessels widen, which alleviates soreness and pain from muscles and lowers blood pressure. This increase in circulation flushes toxins and waste from your body that has built up in your muscles. Blood heals you, with improved blood flow you will enjoy a more healthy and interactive life with your loved ones.
5. Allergies: Steam loosens up mucus trapped in your airways like your nose and throat acting as a powerful decongestant. When stuffed-up from a cold, flu, or chronic allergies, it is a huge relief to be able to breath again. When you can breath, food tastes better, your oral hygiene improves, and more people will feel more comfortable around you.
Your future self will thank you for the investment you make in yourself, your home, and your happiness when you enjoy steam showers each day!